Add to your memory the HD way with the Kodak Mini Photo Wireless Printer. This is a device with better print quality. Keep it in your bag, purse, and pocket plus its denomination is only 5 x 3 x 1 inch and weighs 9 ounces. You can use this printer with Bluetooth. The Kodak Mini Photo Wireless Printer is a 2 retro photo printer that supports both border and borderless photos. For printers, photos download the Kodak Mini Photo Wireless Printer application to your smartphone or laptop anytime and anywhere. This portable device is all you need to create unforgettable memories with your family or friends.
How to set up the Kodak Mini Photo Printer with the smartphone?
- Bluetooth in your computer or smartphone is important for kodak mini printer setup.
- Turn on the printer by pressing and holding the power button for 4 to 5 seconds.
- After that go to the Bluetooth setting of your smartphone.
- Hit on the printer SSID and connect it.
- Wait until the Kodak Mini Photo Wireless Printer Connective process completes to connect.
What does it take to activate?
To activate the device-
First, On the NFC in your smartphone.
After that, on the mini device, push the power button for a few seconds.
Now place the phone on the top of the devic.
The last google play store app installation page will display.
Open it and install the Kodak Mini Photo Wireless Printer app.
Connect the Kodak photo printer to WiFi. how?
- The first step is to go to your phone’s Bluetooth and find the Kodiak Mini Photo Wireless Printer name and connect it.
- Push the home button on your Kodak Mini Photo Wireless Printer.
- After that press the down arrow key and then hit on the network setting.
- Tap the Push Button for Configuration in the Printer menu.
- After that press the WPS button of the modem or router.
- Press “ok “on the control panel
Install the Kodak mini photo Printer-
To kodak mini wireless printer installation follow these steps.
- first, redirect to the Kodak printer Drivers Download website.
- After that, select your printer model and operating system from the drop-down menus.
- Press on the result title.
- At the last click on the “download” button on the website page.
- Next, insulate the download file.
Why the Kodak mini printer won’t print photos?
If your printer is throwing the issues, here’s some information on how to troubleshoot the device.
First, check your device’s error LED light.
- Reset the mini device.
- You can reboot it to disconnect the wifi adapter into the electric outlet for about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the printer and after some time again turn it on and check if it is working or not.
- Check the proper ink level of the Kodak Mini Photo Wireless Printer if it is less than filing the ink on it.
- Delete the device queue. List and again add your smartphone name to it.
- To do this.
- Click on the mini printer icon notification error, and select the open all printer list.
- go to the system performance,
- Now select scanner and printer and open the printer names list.
- Select all the names and clean them.
- Check if the printer is installed or not because sometimes they wear jammed.
- Sometimes the Bluetooth will disconnect then you need to reconnect the Bluetooth with the device.
Why are the Kodak Mini Photo Printer prints blank?
If you are using the incorrect format of the pages, then you can face this type of error. that time you can block the nozzle of the device. Sometimes the device software or out-leat is damaged and we are using it. Then you need to update and install the printer software.
To prevent the printer from printing extra blank pages. What should you do?
Update the printer as well and reinstall the device driver but make sure the printer that your cartridges are clean. After that self cleans the mini printer. Also, off the advanced printing feature.
What should be done at the time of the mini printer printing line?
Usually when the printer ink level is low and the Ink cartridge is not delivering ink from its unit to produce a full color then you are facing this type of error. Then you fill the ink in the printer. if still it is not working clean the printer top and Sees printer’s manual for instructions.