Why are natural hair washes becoming more and more popular? Based only on natural ingredients of natural products, they never violate the bio balance of the epidermis and do not harm the structure of the curls. Over the past decades, women have used factory-made shampoos and balms. During this time, many realized that it is extremely difficult to find a really effective means for washing your hair, and using the usual one is fraught with a deterioration in the condition of the curls.
Some girls fear that folk remedies can poorly wash the strands, make them hard and dull. Over the centuries-old history of using homemade shampoos and rinses, they showed themselves only on the positive side. Our ancestors did not have problems with increased hair loss, dandruff and hair splitting. Natural extracts a priori cannot be harmful to health and beauty. How to make a homemade shampoo out of them, and then use it correctly, we will tell in this article.
Features of using home shampoos
The beginning is always the hardest part. It can be painful to give up the usual care. It is necessary to change not only cosmetics, but also the very way of washing the strands. At the same time, you will not be able to immediately enjoy a bright result, it will be noticeable only after regular use of the product. After the first 2-3 treatments, the hair may remain coarse and unruly, but soon it will get used to more beneficial care and acquire shine, smoothness and silkiness.
It’s never too late to start using natural hair washes. In order for the curls to demonstrate the results of your efforts and the effects of natural skin care products as soon as possible, certain rules should be followed using folk remedies.
- Do not prepare homemade shampoo or balm for future use. It contains many perishable products. If the expiration date of the product ends, this will definitely negatively affect the condition of the hair. Each natural cosmetic composition should be used on the day of preparation.
- Homemade hair washing products should not interact with chemicals. If you decide to use homemade shampoos, rethink all your hair care, excluding factory formulations.
- The washing procedure involves rinsing your hair with water before applying your homemade shampoo. Make sure the water is not too hot before wetting your curls. The body temperature is considered ideal.
Do not blow dry your hair after washing. Even a towel is best avoided if possible. If the curls dry naturally, they will be more manageable and elastic.
The best natural products and recipes
Even residents of megacities can use folk remedies for washing hair. Of course, it will be much more effective to collect herbs at a certain period, dry them according to special instructions and use solutions together with spring or melt water. Homemade milk, eggs, and self-harvested mineral clay are also incredibly beneficial. But not everyone has the ability to carry out such procedures. But everyone has access to valuable nutritious foods that are sold in markets, stores and pharmacies. By mixing them in different proportions, you can prepare the perfect cosmetic composition for washing your hair through natural products.
Egg yolk formulations
Eggs contain a large amount of micronutrients and are capable of performing a conditioning function. Using yolk cosmetics, you will notice that the curls have become more manageable, fluffy and softer. The yolks can be used to wash hair neat or mixed with other products. Many recipes have been developed, among them you can choose the most suitable and convenient for yourself.
- Mix 20 ml of burdock, olive and castor oil with the yolk. The mass can used for washing 2-3 times a week.
- Prepare 1 liter of nettle water and divide into 2 parts. Add 2 yolks to one and shake thoroughly, dilute the other with water. The first mixture should used to wash the hair, the second should be rinsed.
- Whisk 2 yolks with 20 ml honey. You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture and use it as a shampoo.
Mustard hair wash mixtures
Usually, mustard-based folk remedies used to care for oily hair. The components of this product perfectly degrease and remove any dirt from the curls. For the preparation of a cosmetic product, use only mustard powder, not a paste in a tube. It contains many unnecessary and harmful additives. You can make different shampoos from mustard natural products.
Read About Trending HealthCare Technology
- To wash blonde hair, combine 40 g of mustard powder with 20 g of colorless henna. Dilute the mixture with mineral water and use as directed twice a week.
- To enhance the growth of curls, prepare a mixture of mustard and honey diluted with water, taken in equal amounts. Try not to be too thick, otherwise it will be difficult to rinse off the strands.
- For greasy hair, use a mustard and herbal shampoo. First, prepare a decoction of nettle, coltsfoot, chamomile and St. John’s wort, taking 50 g of each herb and 1 liter of water. Add 40 g of mustard powder to the liquid cooled to room temperature and let it brew for an hour. If you store the mixture in the refrigerator in a tightly closed jar, it can be used for a week.
Natural clay shampoos
Cosmetic clay nourishes curls with minerals and vitamins. It reliably protects them from ultraviolet radiation and toxins. The hair does not get used to clay shampoos, so they can be used for a long period. Another amazing property of clay is its ability to interact with a wide variety of products.
- Mix 40 g of black clay powder with 40 g of coffee grounds. Add 100 ml of yogurt or kefir. This shampoo best used by owners of dark hair.
- Dissolve white clay powder in wheatgrass oil in equal proportions. Combine 100 g of black bread crumb with 100 ml of water. Mix both compositions and use for shampooing.
- To heal the strands, use a shampoo made from 50 g of green clay, 100 g of rice flour and 200 ml of a decoction of burdock root. The ingredients must mixed in a glass container, and then safely used as a detergent.
It doesn’t take long to make a natural shampoo. But the effect that it gives exceeds all expectations. Folk remedies are the best that modern girls can afford when choosing cosmetics for hair care. If you have already tried all the recipes suggested in this article and are now looking for something new, we suggest you watch a useful video. In the video presented, charming Oksana will tell you how to make homemade shampoo from rye flour.