In today’s world, the USA is one of the best places to do business. Business in America is a great option for those who wish to earn money through honest work. The colossal internal market, low level of corruption, transparent legal system, state support and assistance to small business, positive attitude of society towards various forms of independent activity allow one to enjoy doing business. In the United States, there are all the opportunities not only to profitably make your investments, but also to make your business quite profitable.
Doing Business in the USA
The USA is a country of entrepreneurs and it is easy to incorporate company in USA. This statement is not fiction, but a fact of life. It comes from the fact that in the United States, almost every day, a lot of original ideas for new business areas are born. Therefore, you do not have to think for a long time about what to do; you can use an already existing business model.
Currently, the United States has the lowest taxes, while Delaware, Wyoming and Nevada have none other than the annual re-registration fee. The United States and the CIS countries have reached an agreement on the inadmissibility of double taxation. A businessman who has paid the minimum US taxes is fully and officially exempt from tax in the CIS countries. Also, a company owner who registered his business in the United States is exempt from paying taxes on profits that he earns outside the United States, even if he is not a resident of this country.
LLC incorporated in Delaware has a number of advantages:
- It can be created by one person (both a resident and a non-resident of the United States, both an individual and a legal entity). The presence of a Director (manager) is not required, the LLC can be managed by the participants (member) themselves. The maximum number of LLC members is not limited.
- Obtain an EIN is the most important step and can be done easily.
- Members are not personally liable for the debts and obligations of the limited liability company. The participant’s liability is limited by the amount of his contribution (as in corporations).
- The internal organization of relations between LLC participants is flexible, a high degree of discretion, which is expressed in the ability to provide for any conditions for the distribution of profits in the Agreement of the company’s participants, create classes and groups of participants endowed with special rights and privileges, etc.
- If a limited liability company is incorporated by a non-resident alien in the United States and does not operate in the United States, then it does not have to pay federal taxes. The LLC in this case only has to pay the franchise tax levied on legal entities in the state of Delaware. The LLC rate is fixed at $250 per year.
- There is no minimum capital requirement for an LLC.
- The profits of the LLC can be distributed in any way that the LLC members have agreed in the Company Membership Agreement, regardless of the size of the contribution of one or another member.